Fuzzy fuzz for fuzzy bass. Made for Zach from 826 Chicago. Got a lovely, gritty tone.
Full disclosure: this was one of my first hand-drilled projects, so I deliberately dumped the controls all over the place because I was pretty sure I wouldn’t get it straight if I tried.
Also left blank “in case you want to paint it yourself, I wasn’t sure what kind of design you’d want” but actually because I was terrified of what my painting efforts would look like.
- shambanee reblogged this from youngthousandseffects and added:
- biplane12 likes this
- shambanee likes this
- jakbobby likes this
- olympusshade likes this
- mislednavigator likes this
- polaroidtransfers reblogged this from youngthousandseffects
- polaroidtransfers likes this
- youngthousandseffects posted this